Thursday, March 16, 2006

Live and Direct

Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to welcome you to Ben's Lenz. After many, many overdue months, I have finally decided and attempted to start a blog for your enjoyment. In the many coming minutes, hours, days, months, years, there will be a variety of gorgeous images that will bless this webpage. I will be updating this website when the motivation arises and the spirits bless my walking feet and my typing fingers for the inspiration to sit inside for awhile and bring all of you beautiful people, images galore, which you can hopefully access from any internet connection out there. I attempted to get the photo of me on my profile but couldn't figure out how to do it, so, it is my first post, me.

Love to you all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing..is like going over seas through your page... keep up the good work..

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really enjoy going through the pages it really remined me of my school days in India and thoes faces,places its just grt!!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home