Wednesday, May 14, 2008

getting back to gotham


i fell asleep and awoke, to find myself back in new york city. it had been exactly three months from this past sunday that i had arrived in india. and so, full circle, i have returned to cool spring mornings, warm afternoons and cooler evenings.

these past three months i learned a lot about living while struggling. patience, i think, is something i'm beginning to get the hang of...

my youngest brother david is graduating this weekend from college. he's grown a lot since this photograph was taken in 1989. although no matter how much he grows, he'll always be my littliest brother, a fact which gives me a devilish grin...

this is my momma and my brother in 1989.

love and health to all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ben
you were right! i do love it.
great to see you earlier this evening.
see you soon, salad or no salad.
love, sarah

8:23 AM  
Blogger Rosha said...

welcome back to NY Ben. Thanks for sharing some photos while you were gone. Would love to hear about your trip and see some more gems.

Rosha

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home