Tuesday, August 26, 2008

moseying with mozzies





my monday began last night as the clock moved from 12 to 01. returning from a pacific peninsula, i had floated into jersey on a jet plane. morning, on my way by bicycle to reclaim my computer, a dog barked as i breezed by and then lunged at me, teeth wide with a gnarly white porcelain frothing mug. my only defense was the dog's leash itself, which stopped my left hand from suffering a rude morning awakening. sorry, sorry, the dog's owner apologized... it's all good, i replied, turning towards the dogs, it's just a bicycle ladies...

a couple weeks ago i cruised with a wonderful mess of a friend on an early evening photographic journey. rarely do either of us cruise in conjunction, but the spirit was in the air. my main man mess got right in the thick of it and immediately entered government property, while i laid low. mess came out minutes later, damns, he remarked, bad idea, there are mad mosquitoes in there.

and he was right. we were moseying with mozzies, skirting the skeeters... there were a lot of them and you best believe it, they were all out for blood...

love and health to all...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a wonderful writer.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home