Thursday, January 12, 2012

scenarios.



there are those times in life when you find yourself somewhere, perhaps confronted with a scenario that was once a moment but is now long gone where you wonder, damns, what went down? really what is seen is a scene, a fossil of a minute in time when, well, the people that were present at that time must have thought the same thing - damns, what should we do?

this was one of those fossils. what scenario could've possibly allowed this campervan to have been swallowed by the tides and time...

a question that will only be pondered and probably never answered, but a lesson for certain, visible and as clear as day...

miti miti beach, northland, new zealand, december 2011.

love and health to all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone who lives near that spot, if anyone does, must have some idea what happened. and then there is that endless infinity of clouds.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have spend hours reading your blog from start to finish. I haven't finished yet but I'm so determined and looking forward to reading more of your stuff. I've got to say you have done an amazing job on this blog. I don't know how other people feel about your work but I feel so at peace when I'm on here, and I just want to thank you because your blog is a major inspiration for me. God bless you and your family!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home