Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Midwest Wedding


I was in the elevator today and I looked at my elevator mate, smiled and said, "Damn, it's gonna be a scorcher!"

"It don't bother me! I don't mind!" she replied. She looked at me again and said, "It's never good to complain about things you can't control."

I smiled again and replied, "I agree. I was just saying, it's gonna be hot."

Thursday I am going to a wedding of a friend here in the United States, in the midwest in Wisconsin. It's going too be on an organic farm, with trees and birds and bees. There should be some barn dancing and midday swimming. I look forward to sharing some gems on monday with you.

This is a recent image of some shoes I was looking at on a late night subway ride.

Love and health to all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you make that image? it is beautiful.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Rosha said...

I'm looking forward to the photos from the weekend. There certainly were some birds, bees and a goat with a heart. I'll keep checking in - as always.

xx

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home