Wednesday, September 05, 2007

a life together



my good friends emily and zach are engaged. officially. they had an engagement party on the shores of lido this past saturday. it was a beautiful day. i found myself without my camera for most of the day. luckily, i grabbed it towards the beginning of dinner. and thus, a couple selects.

here is: the bride to bee with the groom to bee's bro. and master chef, ev, with the pig he spent all afternoon roasting!

may we all turn a corner and find love- today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow....

love and health to all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YES! I talked to MC and it sounds like the party was a blast. I was in the middle of WI celebrating the lovely marriage of a good friend of mine from high school, so love was in the air all around and I can't complain. Though that pig looks delicious . . .

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home