Sunday, October 19, 2008

in the park with too super women




About a week ago I spent a wonderful afternoon with two incredible superwoman- April and Myesha. They had the day off of school and tracked down my brother David and myself in search of wrestling, rough housing and park time. Davey had some work to do for the kids he teaches at school, so I volunteered and took both April and Myesha to the park to chill and climb. We grabbed pizza and beef patties for lunch after.

these two girls are beautiful and inspiring young ladies, bringing laughter and joy and giggling wherever they roam...

love and health to all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what beautiful photographs. what beautiful children. so filled with joy.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they could stay the way they were this afternoon. Time and life changes people

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home