Thursday, November 13, 2008

taking only memories, leaving only footprints...







tomorrow i'm heading to the sweet snow dusted earth in the state of minnesota. a land dear to me, i'm flying into the land of 10,000 lakes to celebrate john & blythe's wedding day this sabado evening, twin cities time. it will be a blessing to see some old friends and relish in the love that will be omnipresent.

at the end of september i found myself in california, walking the earth too, sharing in wedding joy. having fun one day by mono lake and on a roof high above san fran land with a crane i took photos of my toes and the earth. my feet like always, just another one of the many tools helping to guide my way...

these are my toes on california soil.

love and health to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home