Thursday, June 08, 2006

Take the snaps!!






"Are you going to take the snaps?"

When friends in the mountains saw my camera that would be the first question. Get the snaps, get the snaps. So I tried and I tried, like always sometimes I pulled out my camera and other times I just let the memory go...

Here are some of my favorite "snaps" from the my trip trekking. The last image is a photo with a little description of the route we took across the massive gangotri glacier. Notice that our crossing was six kilometres wide but the glacier itself must be forty or fifty kilometres long, massive!!! I've also included some altitude heights within the image so you can see the size of the peaks around us and the meadow we slept on. I'd recommend clicking on the image to see the bigger picture.

Love to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben - great stuff, I'd forgotten about gangotri. I met Sam's dad who said I should check your blog out.

Great stuff - I was at IIT 91-92 - long time ago....

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home