Tuesday, July 10, 2007

line on...




i have decided this summer to use my clothesline as much as possible. after washing my clothes, I've been hanging the cloth that covers my naked body on a line of string and behold, without electricity my clothes are dry hours later. nothing better for us on this here earth than to clothesline...

i'm also back on line. utilizing my insurance dough for my stolen camera i went and purchased a new digital camera. hopefully it will be helping me to make more magnificently beautiful digital images. this evening i am driving with my friend steph of nutty steph's to Montpelier, Vermont. then Friday I'll be hanging at Brown Ledge Camp through the weekend and making photographs for their new brochure and website!!! and sneaking into Lake Champlain for a dip or two!!!

the image of my poppa is the first ever from my new camera. and the other are from columbia university where i went for a walk last night with my buddy chris. he's catching a mobile...

love and health to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home