Wednesday, December 17, 2008

crazy in the crates


so on a wave of positive procrastination, i searched my cribbo for some old school family images. in true style, i found some some gems that had both been hidden and had also be exposed, but never ever scanned. i laid these prints out on a flatbed et voila, they were digital. then i smiled, knowing that although many of them had been in my home, a lot of you all have never been there, only here. and so above, is the first of a few gems that will be coming to this lovely lenz, just in time for the holiday season.

from left to right, this is my cousin mikey, my cuz and his sis margaret, my brother sammy and myself, some lazy summer afternoon in riverside park, back back back in the day...

love and health to all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE this pic - feels like sooo long ago!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

always with the bat...great pic b

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home