Thursday, June 18, 2009

two birthdays. you ain't never seen love like this...


june 13 was my momma laura's birthday. if she were still here with us on this earth, she would have been hmm, ___ years young. take a guess...

june 18 is my poppa, allan's birthday. he is gonna be hmm, ___ years young. guess, how many years that would be. i double dare ya and bet you won't get it right...

this photograph was taken in an elevator. in fact, this photo was taken before i was born and it was taken only moments after my poppa married my momma and my momma married my poppa and they married each other. these two love each other a lot and i don't think in the whole history of the world there has been a love as strong as this...

happy birthday momma and happy birthday poppa.

i love you both!

love and health to all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett Erickson said...

Wow, Ben, this almost made me cry.
Very tender! Great pic too.
Brett (Ruth's sister)

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home